REFERRALS BY PRACTITIONERS
- § 439B.5205 - Definitions
- § 439B.5207 - "Commercial establishment" defined
- § 439B.530 - "Financial interest" defined
- § 439B.5302 - "Group practice" defined
- § 439B.5304 - "Medical laboratory" defined
- § 439B.5306 - "One parcel of land" defined
- § 439B.5308 - "Patient" defined
- § 439B.540 - "Refer" defined
- § 439B.5402 - Prohibited referral of patients by agent, employee or independent contractor of practitioner
- § 439B.5404 - Authorized referrals
- § 439B.5406 - Authorized referrals to facilities in which practitioner has financial interest
- § 439B.5408 - Investigation of possible prohibited referral by practitioner; determination by director after investigation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.