Chapter 445A - Water Controls
- PERMITS TO CONSTRUCT PIERS, BREAKWATERS OR MOORING BUOYS (§ 445A.028 to 445A.052)
- CERTIFICATION OF LABORATORIES TO ANALYZE SUBSTANCES IN WATER
- WATER POLLUTION CONTROL
- MINING FACILITIES
- PUBLIC WATER SYSTEMS
- ACCOUNT FOR THE REVOLVING FUND AND ACCOUNT FOR SET-ASIDE PROGRAMS
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR CONSTRUCTION OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKS AND POLLUTION CONTROL PROJECTS
- UNDERGROUND INJECTION CONTROL
- ON-SITE SEWAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEMS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.