COMPUTERIZED PROGRAM TO TRACK PRESCRIPTIONS FOR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- § 453.065 - Registrants required to enroll for Internet access to database of program; application for enrollment; access is revocable privilege
- § 453.070 - Designation by practitioner of staff members to act as delegates for accessing database; exception; required course of training; liability of practitioner
- § 453.074 - Designation by hospital of staff members to act as delegates for accessing database on behalf of physician in emergency department; required course of training; liability of hospital
- § 453.078 - Suspension or termination of access to database
- § 453.084 - Notice of suspension or termination of access to database; hearing; request for continuance
- § 453.088 - Restriction on disclosure of information obtained from database
- § 453.Sec. 2 - NEW
- § 453.Sec. 3 - NEW
- § 453.Sec. 4 - NEW
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.