Chapter 453C - Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act
- § 453C.050 - "Opioid antagonist" defined
- § 453C.100 - Registered pharmacist required to complete continuing education before furnishing opioid antagonist
- § 453C.110 - Pharmacy authorized to implement standardized procedures for furnishing opioid antagonists; requirements for standardized procedures
- § 453C.120 - Written protocol of physician authorizing registered pharmacist to furnish opioid antagonist; required contents
- § 453C.130 - Supervision by physician of implementation of written protocol by registered pharmacist
- § 453C.140 - Registered pharmacist required to counsel recipient before furnishing opioid antagonist; required information
- § 453C.200 - Records: Creation; submission to State Board of Pharmacy; maintenance; alternative data retention system
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.