Chapter 454 - Poisons, Dangerous Drugs and Devices
- § 454.010 - "Board" defined
- § 454.030 - Sale of nasal inhalers containing stimulants to the central nervous system
- § 454.040 - Security of drugs, chemicals, poisons and restricted devices
- § 454.050 - Records to be maintained by pharmacist
- § 454.060 - Requirements for written prescriptions for dangerous drugs
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.