ABATEMENT OF SUBSTANDARD, UNSAFE OR UNSANITARY CONDITIONS
- § 461A.350 - Adoption of certain codes by reference; modifications
- § 461A.355 - Compliance with building codes and statutes
- § 461A.360 - Conditions that render mobile home park substandard
- § 461A.365 - Inspections; commencement of proceedings to abate conditions; issuance of order to abate
- § 461A.370 - Contents of order to abate
- § 461A.375 - Order to abate requires permits be secured; time limit for abatement; failure to comply
- § 461A.380 - Issuance of order to vacate; posting of notices; options of owner
- § 461A.385 - Requests for extensions of time
- § 461A.390 - Request for hearing; notice
- § 461A.395 - Conduct of hearing; rendering of decision; completion of work; failure to comply; appeal of decision
- § 461A.400 - Service
- § 461A.405 - Liability of owner for abatement
- § 461A.410 - Liability of agency for enforcement for expense caused by removal or replacement of material
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.