RENEWAL OF IDENTIFICATION CARDS BY MAIL
- § 483.081 - Applicability of provisions
- § 483.082 - Notice of expiration of identification card
- § 483.0825 - Application for renewal; action by Department
- § 483.0835 - [Repealed]
- § 483.084 - Eligibility for renewal by mail
- § 483.085 - Denial of application and renewal in person
- § 483.086 - Renewed identification card: Failure to receive from Department
- § 483.087 - Renewed identification card: Period of validity; loss, theft or destruction; express delivery service
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.