Chapter 504 - Wildlife Management and Propagation
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 504.001 to 504.105)
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS (§ 504.110 to 504.340)
- PREVENTION AND MITIGATION OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CERTAIN GAME ANIMALS (§ 504.350 to 504.440)
- POSSESSION OF LIVE WILDLIFE
- ALTERATION OF STREAM SYSTEM OR WATERSHED (§ 504.510 to 504.550)
- MASTER GUIDES AND SUBGUIDES
- STOCKING OF CERTIFIED TRIPLOID GRASS CARP (§ 504.720 to 504.730)
- SHOOTING PRESERVES FOR UPLAND GAME BIRDS (§ 504.750 to 504.760)
- PRESERVATION OF WILD HORSES (§ 504.800 to 504.865)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.