- § 517.120 - Basic drafting standards
- § 517.130 - Designation of townships containing no claims; inclusion of extraneous information
- § 517.140 - Identification of patented and unpatented claims
- § 517.150 - Preparation of overlays
- § 517.160 - Descriptions of claims
- § 517.170 - Use of separate sheet to describe claims
- § 517.180 - Notifying claimant of deficiency in map; filing amended map
- § 517.190 - County map of mining claims: Updating; maintenance of original and copy
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.