Chapter 582 - Public Weighmasters
- § 582.Sec. 14 - NEW
- § 582.010 - Definitions
- § 582.020 - Requirements for bond (Repealed)
- § 582.025 - License as public weighmaster: Fee for issuance or renewal
- § 582.030 - License as public weighmaster: Display
- § 582.035 - Employment or designation of person to act as deputy public weighmaster; issuance of public weighmaster certificate based on information recorded by deputy
- § 582.040 - Determination of weight recorded on public weighmaster certificate
- § 582.050 - Tare weights
- § 582.060 - Public weighmaster certificates: Form; contents
- § 582.070 - Public weighmaster certificates: Drivers' and loaders' counts; voided certificates; retention of copies
- § 582.300 - Violations: Notice of warning; civil penalties
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.