ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- § 623.900 - Adoption by reference of Rules of Conduct
- § 623.905 - Complaint; notice
- § 623.910 - Written response; failure to file response deemed admission
- § 623.915 - Investigation of complaint; recommendations of Executive Director
- § 623.920 - Advisory committees: Establishment; appointment of members; provisions applicable to members
- § 623.925 - Duties of advisory committee; use of recommendations by Board; obligations of respondent upon acceptance or rejection of recommendations
- § 623.930 - Informal conference between advisory committee and respondent; notice; committee not bound by rules of evidence
- § 623.935 - Decline by respondent to participate in review of complaint
- § 623.940 - Formal hearing; failure to appear; request for continuance
- § 623.945 - Procedure for hearing; exhibits; prehearing motions; informality of proceeding
- § 623.950 - Conditions of probation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.