Chapter 637B - Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 637B.001 to 637B.011)
- SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY, AUDIOLOGY AND HEARING AID DISPENSING BOARD (§ 637B.020 to 637B.030)
- ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON FITTING AND DISPENSING HEARING AIDS (§ 637B.033 to 637B.034)
- LICENSING; APPRENTICES (§ 637B.035 to 637B.Sec. 4)
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AND STANDARDS OF PRACTICE (§ 637B.040 to 637B.390)
- CONTINUING EDUCATION (§ 637B.400 to 637B.430)
- PRACTICE BEFORE THE BOARD (§ 637B.700 to 637B.740)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.