- § 641A.121 - Standards for approval of course or program of continuing education
- § 641A.123 - Application for approval of course or program of continuing education: Submission; notice of approval or denial; assignment of registration number to approved course or program; delegation to staff
- § 641A.126 - Approved provider of continuing education: Application; qualifications; assignment of registration number to approved provider; submission of information to Board after presentation of course or program; grounds for withdrawal of approved status; notice of denial or withdrawal of approved status; request for reconsideration after correction of deficiencies
- § 641A.129 - Retention of records by approved providers of continuing education and providers of continuing education; issuance of certificates of completion to attendees
- § 641A.131 - Requirements to renew license; failure to comply; reactivation of inactive license
- § 641A.133 - Evidence of completion
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.