Chapter 645G - Qualified Intermediaries for Tax-Deferred Exchanges of Property
- § 645G.010 - Definitions
- § 645G.020 - "Act as a qualified intermediary" interpreted
- § 645G.030 - "Advertises or holds himself or herself out as prepared to facilitate a tax-deferred exchange of property in this State by acting as the custodian of money or other property" interpreted
- § 645G.040 - "Officer" interpreted
- § 645G.050 - Registration: Application; effective date; expiration; notice of denial
- § 645G.060 - Rejection of application
- § 645G.070 - Renewal of registration
- § 645G.080 - Revocation of registration; procedure
- § 645G.090 - Bond or deposit: Minimum amount; increase of minimum amount; objection by applicant; procedural requirements
- § 645G.100 - Purposes and restrictions of bond
- § 645G.110 - Deposit of security in lieu of bond
- § 645G.120 - Claim for reimbursement of financial losses caused by qualified intermediary; exceptions
- § 645G.130 - Approval and payment of claim
- § 645G.140 - Denial of claim; appeal
Current through March 28, 2022
The provisions of NAC 645G.010 to 645G.140, inclusive, which provide for the regulation of qualified intermediaries, were adopted by the Real Estate Division of the Department of Business and Industry pursuant to the former provisions of NRS 645.606 to 645.6085, inclusive. Chapter 517, Statutes of Nevada 2007, at pages 3104-3122, transferred the regulatory authority concerning qualified intermediaries to the Division of Financial Institutions of the Department of Business and Industry. Section 53 of chapter 517, Statutes of Nevada 2007, at page 3121, provides that:
"A regulation adopted by the Real Estate Division of the Department of Business and Industry pursuant to NRS 645.606 to 645.6085, inclusive, remains in effect as a regulation of the Division of Financial Institutions of the Department of Business and Industry until amended or repealed by the Division of Financial Institutions."
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.