DELIVERY SYSTEM INTERMEDIARY
- § 695C.500 - Compliance with statutory provisions
- § 695C.505 - Required provisions of health service contracts
- § 695C.510 - Health service contract to be filed with Commissioner; certain documentation to be included in contract
- § 695C.515 - Commissioner may order cancellation or renegotiation of health service contract under certain circumstances
- § 695C.520 - Conditions for paying claims or acting as agent for utilization review
- § 695C.525 - Provision of health care services
- § 695C.530 - Contract for provision of health care services
- § 695C.535 - Organization prohibited from requiring provision of health care services for which delivery system intermediary has not contracted except under certain circumstances
- § 695C.540 - Contract for evaluation of credentials of providers
- § 695C.545 - Commissioner to have access to books and records
- § 695C.550 - Prohibited acts
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.