Int - Board of Licensing for Interpreters of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Chapter Int 100 - DEFINITIONS, ORGANIZATION, AND PUBLIC INFORMATION (Part Int 101 to Int 103)
- Chapter Int 200 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (Part Int 201 to Int 216)
- Chapter Int 300 - APPLICATIONS FOR LICENSURE (Part Int 301 to Int 303)
- Chapter Int 400 - LICENSE RENEWAL AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (Part Int 401 to Int 402)
- Chapter Int 500 - PROFESSIONAL PRINCIPLES AND CODE OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT (Part Int 501)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.