Psyc - Board of Psychologists
- Chapter Psyc 100 - ORGANIZATIONAL RULES (Part Psyc 101 to Psyc 103)
- Chapter Psyc 200 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (Part Psyc 201 to Psyc 210)
- Chapter Psyc 300 - LICENSE AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS, APPLICATIONS AND FEES (Part Psyc 301 to Psyc 303)
- Chapter Psyc 400 - CONTINUED STATUS (Part Psyc 401 to Psyc 404)
- Chapter Psyc 500 - ETHICAL STANDARDS, RESPONSIBILITIES OF PSYCHOLOGISTS, AND PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT (Part Psyc 501 to Psyc 503)
Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 52, December 30, 2021
See RSA 329-B:10 and RSA 329-B:27, IV pursuant to 2012, 213:1, effective 7-1-13.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.