Rep - Board of Court Reporters
- Chapter Rep 100 - DEFINITIONS, ORGANIZATION AND PUBLIC INFORMATION (Part Rep 101 to Rep 106)
- Chapter Rep 200 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (Part Rep 201 to Rep 217)
- Chapter Rep 300 - LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (Part Rep 301 to Rep 305)
- Chapter Rep 400 - CONTINUED STATUS (Part Rep 401 to Rep 403)
- Chapter Rep 500 - ETHICAL STANDARDS, PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT, ADMINISTRATIVE FINES AND LICENSE SURRENDER (Part Rep 501 to Rep 502)
- Appendix - APPENDIX
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.