Chapter Res 7400 - RESERVED AND PRIVILEGED USE OF DRED LANDS, FACILITIES AND RESOURCES
- Part Res 7401 - PURPOSE AND EXCLUSIONS (§ Res 7401.01 to Res 7401.03)
- Part Res 7402 - DEFINITIONS (§ Res 7402.01)
- Part Res 7403 - RULES RELATING TO SPECIAL USE PERMITS (§ Res 7403.01 to Res 7403.02)
- Part Res 7404 - RULES RELATING TO GROUP RESERVATIONS OF CERTAIN DRED FACILITIES (§ Res 7404.01 to Res 7404.02)
- Part Res 7405 - REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS FOR RESERVED AND PRIVILEGED USE OF DRED LANDS, FACILITIES AND RESOURCES (§ Res 7405.01 to Res 7405.02)
- Part Res 7406 - USE OF DRED LANDS, FACILITIES AND RESOURCES (§ Res 7406.01)
- Part Res 7407 - SUSPENSION OF RESERVED AND PRIVILEGED USE OF DRED LANDS, FACILITIES AND RESOURCES (§ Res 7407.01)
- Appendix - APPENDIX, version 10
Statutory Authority:RSA 12-A:2-c, I and II (a) and RSA 227-G:4, I.
Document #10533, effective 3-1-14, adopted new Part Res 7401, Part Res 7402, and Part Res 7404 through Part Res 7407.Document #10533 also readopted with amendments and renumbered the former Part Res 7306, titled "Rules Relating to Special Use Permits" in Chapter Res 7300, as Part Res 7403. Together these parts compile the new Chapter Res 7400 titled "Reserved and Privileged Use of DRED Lands, Facilities and Resources".
Document #10533 made extensive changes to the wording, format, structure, and numbering of the former Part Res 7306 and supersedes all prior filings affecting the provisions in the former Part Res 7306, which had last been filed under Document #8532, effective 1-1-06.The rules in Document #8532, effective 1-1-06, did not expire on 1-1-14 but were extended pursuant to RSA 541-A:14-a until superseded by the rules in Document #10533, effective 3-1-14.
The prior filings affecting the former Part Res 7306 include the following documents:
#6167, eff 1-18-96, EXPIRED: 1-18-04
#8127, INTERIM, eff 7-27-04, EXPIRED: 1-23-05
#8532, eff 1-1-06
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.