Chapter 44D - CENTRAL REGISTRY OF OFFENDERS AGAINST INDIVIDUALS WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 10:44D-1.1 to 10:44D-1.3)
- Subchapter 2 - REPORTING REQUIREMENTS (§ 10:44D-2.1 to 10:44D-2.2)
- Subchapter 3 - INVESTIGATIONS (§ 10:44D-3.1 to 10:44D-3.4)
- Subchapter 4 - PLACEMENT ON THE CENTRAL REGISTRY (§ 10:44D-4.1)
- Subchapter 5 - DEPARTMENT REVIEW (§ 10:44D-5.1)
- Subchapter 6 - APPEALS AND REMOVAL FROM CENTRAL REGISTRY (§ 10:44D-6.1 to 10:44D-6.3)
- Subchapter 7 - REGISTRY CHECKS (§ 10:44D-7.1 to 10:44D-7.2)
R.2019 d.002, effective November 30, 2018.
See: 50 N.J.R. 1694(a), 51 N.J.R. 85(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 44D, Central Registry of Offenders Against Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, was adopted as new rules by R.2011 d.164, effective June 6, 2011. See: 42 N.J.R. 2884(a), 43 N.J.R. 1334(a).
Chapter 44D, Central Registry of Offenders Against Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, was readopted as R.2019 d.002, effective November 30, 2018. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
N.J.S.A. 30:11B-1 et seq., specifically 30:11B-4.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.