Subchapter 11 - NONSTANDARD HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS FILINGS WITH THE COMMISSIONER: REQUIREMENTS FOR MAINTAINING NONSTANDARD PLANS
- § 11:21-11.1 - Purpose and scope
- § 11:21-11.2 - Definitions
- § 11:21-11.3 - General standards for continuing and renewing a nonstandard health benefits plan
- § 11:21-11.4 - Certification of benefits coverage and actuarial value of nonstandard health benefits plans
- § 11:21-11.5 - Closed books of business
- § 11:21-11.6 - Obligation to market
- § 11:21-11.7 - Amendments
- § 11:21-11.8 - Agreement by a carrier to add a nonstandard health benefits plan to its portfolio
- § 11:21-11.9 - Additional standards for certifications and standards for review of certifications by the Department
- § 11:21-11.10 - Informational filing of nonstandard health benefits plans (made in accordance with N.J.S.A 17B:27A-19j(6)(a) on or before January 31, 1995)
- § 11:21-11.11 - Penalty and fines
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.