Subchapter 2 - LICENSURE
- § 13:33-2.1 - Application for examination
- § 13:33-2.2 - Out-of-State ophthalmic dispenser application
- § 13:33-2.2A - Credit towards licensure for education, training, and experience received while serving as a member of the Armed Forces
- § 13:33-2.3 - Out-of-State ophthalmic technician applicants
- § 13:33-2.4 - Review of examination
- § 13:33-2.5 - Failure to apply for licensure within two years of examination; reexamination required
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.