Chapter 34C - ALCOHOL AND DRUG COUNSELOR COMMITTEE
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:34C-1.1 to 13:34C-1.11)
- Subchapter 2 - APPLICATION PROCEDURE; APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS (§ 13:34C-2.1 to 13:34C-2.8)
- Subchapter 3 - GENERAL OBLIGATIONS (§ 13:34C-3.1 to 13:34C-3.4)
- Subchapter 4 - CLIENT RECORDS; CONFIDENTIALITY (§ 13:34C-4.1 to 13:34C-4.5)
- Subchapter 5 - CONTINUING EDUCATION (§ 13:34C-5.1 to 13:34C-5.6)
- Subchapter 6 - CLINICAL SUPERVISION (§ 13:34C-6.1 to 13:34C-6.4)
- Subchapter 7 - TELEMEDICINE AND TELEHEALTH (§ 13:34C-7.1 to 13:34C-7.8)
R.2017 d.060, effective March 3, 2017.
See: 48 N.J.R. 2118(a), 49 N.J.R. 664(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 34C, Alcohol and Drug Counselor Committee, was adopted as R.2004 d.113, effective March 15, 2004. See: 35 N.J.R. 3441(a), 36 N.J.R. 1394(a).
Chapter 34C, Alcohol and Drug Counselor Committee, was readopted as R.2009 d.302, effective September 10, 2009. See: 41 N.J.R. 1653(a), 41 N.J.R. 3832(a).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 34C, Alcohol and Drug Counselor Committee, was scheduled to expire on September 10, 2016. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 34C, Alcohol and Drug Counselor Committee, was readopted as R.2017 d.060, effective March 3, 2017. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
Subchapter 7, Telemedicine and Telehealth, was adopted as new rules by R.2022 d.027, effective February 22, 2022. See: 53 N.J.R. 410(a), 54 N.J.R. 365(a).
N.J.S.A. 45:2D-1 et seq.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.