Chapter 42A - CERTIFIED PSYCHOANALYSTS ADVISORY COMMITTEE RULES
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:42A-1.1 to 13:42A-1.5)
- Subchapter 2 - QUALIFICATIONS; APPLICATION PROCESS (§ 13:42A-2.1 to 13:42A-2.3)
- Subchapter 3 - EXAMINATION (§ 13:42A-3.1)
- Subchapter 4 - CONTINUING EDUCATION (§ 13:42A-4.1 to 13:42A-4.5)
- Subchapter 5 - CERTIFICATION RENEWAL; CHANGE OF STATUS; REINSTATEMENT (§ 13:42A-5.1 to 13:42A-5.3)
- Subchapter 6 - PATIENT RECORDS; CONFIDENTIALITY (§ 13:42A-6.1 to 13:42A-6.3)
- Subchapter 7 - GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF A STATE-CERTIFIED PSYCHOANALYST (§ 13:42A-7.1 to 13:42A-7.10)
- Subchapter 8 - TELEMEDICINE (§ 13:42A-8.1 to 13:42A-8.8)
Effective: May 28, 2019.
See: 51 N.J.R. 1130(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 42A, Certified Psychoanalysts Advisory Committee Rules, was adopted as new rules by R.2012 d.131, effective July 2, 2012. See: 43 N.J.R. 1498(a), 43 N.J.R. 2521(a), 44 N.J.R. 1905(a).
Chapter 42A, Certified Psychoanalysts Advisory Committee Rules, was readopted, effective May 28, 2019. See: Source and Effective Date.
Subchapter 8, Telemedicine, was adopted as new rules by R.2020 d.029, effective March 2, 2020. See: 51 N.J.R. 934(a), 52 N.J.R. 477(b).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.