Chapter 44H - ORTHOTICS AND PROSTHETICS BOARD OF EXAMINERS
- Subchapter 1 - PURPOSE AND SCOPE; DEFINITIONS (§ 13:44H-1.1 to 13:44H-1.2)
- Subchapter 2 - SCOPE OF PRACTICE (§ 13:44H-2.1 to 13:44H-2.4)
- Subchapter 3 - CREDENTIALS REQUIRED FOR LICENSURE; TEMPORARY LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS; LICENSURE WITHOUT EXAMINATION; ORTHOTISTS AND PROSTHETISTS (§ 13:44H-3.1 to 13:44H-3.8)
- Subchapter 4 - RESERVED
- Subchapter 5 - ORTHOTIC AND PROSTHETIC ESTABLISHED FACILITY REQUIREMENTS (§ 13:44H-5.1)
- Subchapter 6 - GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF LICENSEES AND CERTIFICATE HOLDERS; UNLICENSED PRACTICE (§ 13:44H-6.1 to 13:44H-6.3)
- Subchapter 7 - BUSINESS PRACTICES; PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT (§ 13:44H-7.1 to 13:44H-7.6)
- Subchapter 8 - ADVERTISING (§ 13:44H-8.1 to 13:44H-8.8)
- Subchapter 9 - CLIENT RECORDS (§ 13:44H-9.1 to 13:44H-9.2)
- Subchapter 10 - FEES (§ 13:44H-10.1)
- Subchapter 11 - TELEMEDICINE (§ 13:44H-11.1 to 13:44H-11.8)
Effective: July 1, 2022.
See: 54 N.J.R. 1555(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was adopted as R.1998 d.79, effective February 2, 1998. See: 29 N.J.R. 310(a), 29 N.J.R. 2259(a), 30 N.J.R. 553(a).
Subchapter 4, Clinical Residency in New Jersey for Orthotics and Prosthetics, was repealed by R.2002 d.196, effective June 17, 2002. See: 33 N.J.R. 1864(a), 34 N.J.R. 2129(a).
Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was readopted as R.2003 d.310, effective July 3, 2003. See: 35 N.J.R. 1200(a), 35 N.J.R. 3593(b).
Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was readopted as R.2009 d.8, effective December 3, 2008. See: 40 N.J.R. 4293(a), 41 N.J.R. 269(a).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was scheduled to expire on December 3, 2015. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was readopted, effective September 17, 2015. See: Source and Effective Date.
Subchapter 11, Telemedicine, was adopted as new rules by R.2019 d.116, effective November 18, 2019. See: 51 N.J.R. 946(a), 51 N.J.R. 1691(b).
Chapter 44H, Orthotics and Prosthetics Board of Examiners, was readopted, effective July 1, 2022. See: Source and Effective Date.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.