Chapter 45D - TELEMARKETING: DO NOT CALL
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:45D-1.1 to 13:45D-1.4)
- Subchapter 2 - NO TELEMARKETING CALL LIST (§ 13:45D-2.1 to 13:45D-2.2)
- Subchapter 3 - TELEMARKETER REGISTRATION (§ 13:45D-3.1 to 13:45D-3.11)
- Subchapter 4 - PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES; PERMITTED CALLS; PENALTIES (§ 13:45D-4.1 to 13:45D-4.6)
- Subchapter 5 - CUSTOMER REGISTRATION FOR NO TELEMARKETING CALL LIST (§ 13:45D-5.1 to 13:45D-5.2)
R.2017 d.024, effective January 10, 2017.
See: 48 N.J.R. 1783(a), 49 N.J.R. 269(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 45D, Telemarketing: Do Not Call, was adopted as R.2004 d.196, effective May 17, 2004. See: 36 N.J.R. 610(a), 36 N.J.R. 2546(a).
Chapter 45D, Telemarketing: Do Not Call, was readopted as R.2009 d.274, effective August 13, 2009. As a part of R.2009 d.274, Subchapter 2, Bidder Qualifications; No Telemarketing Call List, was renamed No Telemarketing Call List, effective September 8, 2009. See: 41 N.J.R. 2209(a), 41 N.J.R. 3308(a).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 45D, Telemarketing: Do Not Call, was scheduled to expire on August 13, 2016. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 45D, Telemarketing: Do Not Call, was readopted as R.2017 d.024, effective January 10, 2017. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
56:8-1 et seq., 56:8-130, and 56:8-134; and
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.