Chapter 45E - HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL REPORTING RESPONSIBILITY
- Subchapter 1 - PURPOSE (§ 13:45E-1.1)
- Subchapter 2 - DEFINITIONS (§ 13:45E-2.1)
- Subchapter 3 - NOTIFICATION TO THE CLEARING HOUSE COORDINATOR (§ 13:45E-3.1 to 13:45E-3.3)
- Subchapter 4 - NOTIFICATION TO THE HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BY THE HEALTH CARE ENTITY (§ 13:45E-4.1)
- Subchapter 5 - REPORT TO CLEARING HOUSE COORDINATOR (§ 13:45E-5.1 to 13:45E-5.2)
- Subchapter 6 - DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO A HEALTH CARE ENTITY (§ 13:45E-6.1 to 13:45E-6.2)
- Subchapter 7 - CONFIDENTIALITY (§ 13:45E-7.1)
- Subchapter 8 - RECORDS (§ 13:45E-8.1)
Effective: November 21, 2017.
See: 49 N.J.R. 4014(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 45E, Health Care Professional Reporting Responsibility, was adopted as new rules by R.2011 d.079, effective March 7, 2011. See: 42 N.J.R. 2577(a), 43 N.J.R. 647(a).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 45E, Health Care Professional Reporting Responsibility, was scheduled to expire on March 7, 2018. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 45E, Health Care Professional Reporting Responsibility, was readopted, effective November 21, 2017. See: Source and Effective Date.
N.J.S.A. 45:1-33, specifically 45:1-41.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.