Title 5A - MILITARY AND VETERANS' AFFAIRS
- Chapter 1 - DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AND VETERANS' AFFAIRS ORGANIZATIONAL RULES (Subchapter 1)
- Chapter 2 - LEAVES OF ABSENCE FOR MILITARY DUTY FOR AND BY MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZED MILITIA (Subchapter 1 to 2)
- Chapter 3 - NEW JERSEY DISTINGUISHED SERVICE MEDAL (Subchapter 1 to 2)
- Chapter 4 - BRIGADIER GENERAL WILLIAM C. DOYLE VETERANS' MEMORIAL CEMETERY (Subchapter 1 to 5)
- Chapter 5 - NEW JERSEY VETERANS' MEMORIAL HOMES (Subchapter 1 to 6)
- Chapter 6 - DIVISION OF VETERANS SERVICES (Subchapter 1 to 7)
- Chapter 7 - DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE (Subchapter 1 to 4)
- Chapter 8 - NEW JERSEY VETERANS' TRANSITIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM (VETERANS' HAVENS) (Subchapter 1 to 7)
- Chapter 9 - VETERANS' AND DISABLED VETERANS' PREFERENCE AND DESIGNATION OF VETERANS' STATUS FOR PENSION PURPOSES (Subchapter 1)
- Chapter 10 - NEW JERSEY VIETNAM 25TH ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL (Subchapter 1 to 2)
- Chapter 11 - VETERANS' ACCESS TO STATE BEACHES (Subchapter 1)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.