Chapter 75 - INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Part 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS [RESERVED]
- Part 2 - RELATING TO THE PUBLIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL BUREAU, version 34 (§ 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124)
- Part 3 - RELATING TO THE PUBLIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL BUREAU TEXTBOOK ADOPTIONS [EXPIRED], version 26
- Part 4 - RELATING TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BRAILLE ACCESS ACT, version 19 (§ 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52)
- Part 5 - RELATING TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SCHOOL LIBRARY MATERIAL ACT, version 14 (§ 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.