Chapter X - Records
- Part 240 - Confidentiality Of Information Furnished By Social Services Agencies (§ 240.1)
- Part 241 - Availability Of Department Records (Repealed)
- Part 242 - Access To Personal Information (§ 242.1 to 242.12)
- Part 243 - Standards Of Records Retention By Insurance Companies (§ 243.0 to 243.3)
- Part 244 - CONFIDENTIALITY PROTOCOLS FOR VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ENDANGERED INDIVIDUALS (§ 244.0 to 244.4)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.