Title 17 - DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Chapter I - Rules Generally (Part 1 to 43)
- Chapter II - Repealed (Part 50 to 74)
- Chapter III - Airports (Part 75 to 99)
- Chapter IV - Highways (Subchapter A to E)
- Chapter V - New York State Supplement To The National Manual On Uniform Traffic Control Devices For Streets And Highways-2009 Edition
- Chapter VI - Transportation Regulations (Subchapter A to H)
- Chapter VII - Highways Designated For Use By Trucks, Tandem Trailers And Other Special Dimension Vehicles (Part 8000)
- Chapter VIII - Highways Designated For Preferential Use Lanes For Specified Types Or Classes Of Vehicles (Part 9000)
- Appendices (Appendix A to B-17)
Effective October 3, 2011, Part A of Chapter 62 of the Laws of 2011 consolidated the New York State Insurance and Banking Departments into a new Department of Financial Services. Pursuant to § 103 of Part A of Chapter 62 of the Laws of 2011, whenever the Insurance Department, Banking Department, Superintendent of Insurance, and Superintendent of Banks are referred to or designated in any regulation pertaining to the functions, powers, obligations or duties transferred and assigned pursuant to Part A of Chapter 62, the reference or designation will be deemed to refer to the Department of Financial Services and the Superintendent of Financial Services, respectively.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.