Title 4 - DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL SERVICE
- Chapter I - Regulations Of The Superintendent Of Financial Services (Part 1 to 7)
- Chapter II - Attendance Rules for Employees in New York State Departments and Institutions (Article 1 to 2)
- Chapter III - Performance Rating Rules (Part 35 to 36 to 46)
- Chapter IV - Regulations Of The State Civil Service Commission (commission's Regulations) (Part 55 to 61)
- Chapter V - Regulations Of The Department Of Civil Service (president's Regulations) (Part 65 to 90)
- Chapter VII - PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (Part 200 to 216)
- Appendices (Appendix 1 to 4)
Effective October 3, 2011, Part A of Chapter 62 of the Laws of 2011 consolidated the New York State Insurance and Banking Departments into a new Department of Financial Services. Pursuant to § 103 of Part A of Chapter 62 of the Laws of 2011, whenever the Insurance Department, Banking Department, Superintendent of Insurance, and Superintendent of Banks are referred to or designated in any regulation pertaining to the functions, powers, obligations or duties transferred and assigned pursuant to Part A of Chapter 62, the reference or designation will be deemed to refer to the Department of Financial Services and the Superintendent of Financial Services, respectively.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.