Title 54 - Board of Nursing
- Article 54-01 - General Administration (Chapter 54-01-01 to 54-01-03)
- Article 54-02 - Nurse Licensure (Chapter 54-02-01 to 54-02-12)
- Article 54-03 - Requirements for Nursing Education Programs [Repealed]
- Article 54-03.1 - Requirements for Nursing Education Programs [Repealed]
- Article 54-03.2 - Standards for Nursing Education Programs (Chapter 54-03.2-01 to 54-03.2-10)
- Article 54-04 - Nursing Scholarship-Loans [Repealed]
- Article 54-04.1 - Nursing Education Loans (Chapter 54-04.1-01 to 54-04.1-05)
- Article 54-05 - Standards of Practice (Chapter 54-05-00.1 to 54-05-04)
- Article 54-06 - Nurse Aide Registry [Repealed]
- Article 54-07 - Unlicensed Assistive Person (Chapter 54-07-01 to 54-07-08)
- Article 54-08 - Standard for Licensed Nurse Delegation of Nursing Tasks in Settings Where Licensed Nurses are not Regularly Scheduled [Repealed]
- Article 54-09 - Workplace Impairment Program (Chapter 54-09-01 to 54-09-02)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.