Ohio Admin. Code 3301-1-01 - [Rescinded]Rule for giving public notice of hearings
Current through all regulations passed and filed through March 11, 2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3301.07, 3301.13
Rule Amplifies: 119.03, 119.037
Prior Effective Dates: 07/15/1967, 06/26/1978, 02/06/1986, 04/01/1986, 09/25/2004
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
§ 3301-1-01. Rule for giving public notice of hearings
(A) The state board of education, when it proposes to adopt, amend, or rescind a rule pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act, shall cause a notice to be published in the register of Ohio (www.registerofohio.state.oh.us) pursuant to division (A) of section 119.03 of the Revised Code.
(B) Such notice shall:
(1) State the intention to adopt, amend, or rescind a rule;
(2) Specify the rule or rules by name or number, either singly or collectively;
(3) Contain a statement of the subject matter of the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission;
(4) Contain a statement of the reason for adopting, amending, or rescinding the rule; and
(5) State the date, time, and place of the hearing upon the adoption, amendment, or rescission of such rule. The date of the hearing on the proposed action shall not be earlier than thirty days after the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission is filed with appropriate state offices in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.
(C) The secretary of the state board of education, or his/her designee, shall provide a copy of the public notice of intention to adopt, amend, or rescind a rule to any person who requests it and pays a reasonable fee, not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.(R.C. 119.032 review dates: 06/13/2014 and 06/13/2019 Promulgated Under: 119.03 Statutory Authority: 3301.07, 3301.13 Rule Amplifies: 119.03, 119.037 Prior Effective Dates: 7-15-67; 6-26-78; 2-8-86; 4-1-86; 9-25-04)