Ohio Admin. Code 3745-599-330 - Notice and information for distribution - individual beneficial use permits
Current through all regulations passed and filed through September 3, 2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32
Rule Amplifies: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
§ 3745-599-330. Notice and information for distribution - individual beneficial use permits
(A) Unless otherwise specified in the individual beneficial use permit, any permittee who distributes a beneficial use byproduct to another person under an individual beneficial use permit for beneficial use shall provide the person receiving the beneficial use byproduct with the beneficial use byproduct's notice of necessary information prior to or with the initial distribution. The notice of necessary information shall include the following:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the generator of each beneficial use byproduct, and the name, address, telephone number, and title of the generator's authorized contact person.
(2) The type and number of each applicable individual beneficial use permit.
(3) A statement that the material being distributed is or contains a beneficial use byproduct that meets the constituent limits established in the individual beneficial use permit.
(4) A summary of results from any characterization required in accordance with rule 3745-599-340 of the Administrative Code or required by the individual beneficial use permit.
(5) A copy of the individual beneficial use permit issued for the beneficial use of the beneficial use byproduct.
(B) Upon request by a person receiving the beneficial use byproduct, the permittee shall provide to that person the following:
(1) A copy of the initial beneficial use byproduct characterization demonstration required by rule 3745-599-310 of the Administrative Code.
(2) A copy of any compliance demonstrations for the beneficial use byproduct.
(C) The permittee shall provide updates to the notice of necessary information to the person receiving the beneficial use byproduct for beneficial use annually on the anniversary of the first notice of necessary information and whenever a beneficial use byproduct being beneficially used undergoes a material change.(Effective: 3/31/2017 Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 03/31/2022 Promulgated Under: 119.03 Statutory Authority: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32 Rule Amplifies: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32)