Ohio Admin. Code 3745-599-335 - Distributor obligations for record keeping and reporting - individual beneficial use permits
Current through all regulations passed and filed through September 3, 2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32
Rule Amplifies: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
§ 3745-599-335. Distributor obligations for record keeping and reporting - individual beneficial use permits
(A) Unless otherwise specified in the individual beneficial use permit, the permittee who is a distributor shall submit to Ohio EPA an annual report signed in accordance with rule 3745-599-25 of the Administrative Code. The annual report shall be submitted on or before April first of each year for the previous calendar year on forms prescribed by the director and shall include at a minimum the following:
(1) A list of all persons and locations that received the beneficial use byproduct and the quantity of beneficial use byproduct distributed annually to each person and location expressed in dry tons or by volume.
(2) The name, address, and telephone number of each generator of a beneficial use byproduct distributed by the permittee.
(3) Any documentation demonstrating legitimacy of the beneficial use required under rule 3745-599-35 of the Administrative Code.
(4) Information required by to be submitted by rule 3745-599-345 or 3745-599-350 of the Administrative Code.
(5) The following information, if the information has changed since the submittal of the previous annual report:
(a) The updated information as specified in paragraph (A) of rule 3745-599-310 of the Administrative Code.
(b) A copy of the compliance demonstration developed in accordance with rule 3745-599-345 of the Administrative Code.
(c) The results of any re-characterization of the beneficial use byproduct, including laboratory results and statistical analyses of the beneficial use byproduct, if performed by the distributor.
(6) Any other information required by the individual beneficial use permit.
(B) The permittee shall maintain all of the records required to be reported pursuant to paragraph (A) of this rule for a minimum of five years after distribution of the beneficial use byproduct ceases, and make them available to Ohio EPA upon request.(Effective: 3/31/2017 Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 03/31/2022 Promulgated Under: 119.03 Statutory Authority: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32 Rule Amplifies: 3734.02, 6111.03, 6111.32)