Chapter 3301-103 - Autism Scholarship Program
- § 3301-103-01 - Definitions
- § 3301-103-02 - Autism scholarship program established
- § 3301-103-03 - Procedures and deadlines for parents to apply for scholarship
- § 3301-103-04 - Responsibilities of a school district of residence
- § 3301-103-05 - Program participation
- § 3301-103-06 - Application and participation of providers
- § 3301-103-07 - Payment under the autism scholarship program
- § 3301-103-08 - Tracking of children in the autism scholarship program. [Rescinded]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.