Chapter 3356-8 - Student Code of Conduct; Support and Assitance to Veterans
- § 3356-8-01 - Authority to establish and enforce a student code of conduct
- § 3356-8-01.1 - "The Student Code of Conduct."
- § 3356-8-02 - Student media
- § 3356-8-03 - Student residency status for tuition purposes
- § 3356-8-04 - Privacy and release of student education records: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- § 3356-8-05 - Support and assistance to veterans and service members
- § 3356-8-06 - Student complaint process
- § 3356-8-07 - Student travel
- § 3356-8-08 - Anti-hazing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.