Chapter 3356-9 - Selection and Evaluation of Officers of University and Employment of Students
- § 3356-9-01 - Selection, appointment, and evaluation of executive officers
- § 3356-9-02 - Selection, appointment, and annual evaluation of administrative officers
- § 3356-9-03 - Employment of students
- § 3356-9-03.1 - Appointment of graduate assistants, graduate research assistants, graduate assistant interns, and teaching assistants
- § 3356-9-03.2 - Employment of students - federal work-study program
- § 3356-9-04 - Acting president
- § 3356-9-05 - Faculty rank and tenure for designated administrators
- § 3356-9-06 - Professional conduct of faculty, department chairpersons, and professional/administrative employees
- § 3356-9-07 - Public records policy
- § 3356-9-08 - Selection and evaluation of the president of the university
- § 3356-9-09 - Records management
- § 3356-9-10 - Acting/interim appointments of university executive and administrative employees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.