Chapter 3701-53 - Alcohol Testing
- § 3701-53-01 - Techniques or methods
- § 3701-53-02 - Breath tests
- § 3701-53-03 - Blood, urine and other bodily substance tests
- § 3701-53-04 - Instrument checks, controls and certifications
- § 3701-53-05 - Collection and handling of blood and urine specimens
- § 3701-53-06 - Laboratory requirements
- § 3701-53-07 - Qualifications of personnel
- § 3701-53-08 - Surveys and proficiency examinations
- § 3701-53-09 - Permits
- § 3701-53-10 - Revocation, suspension and denial of permits or operator access cards
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.