Chapter 3745-352 - Cessation of Regulated Operations (CRO) Rules
- § 3745-352-01 - Incorporated by reference
- § 3745-352-05 - What definitions do I need to know in order to understand the "CRO rules?"
- § 3745-352-10 - What is the "Cessation of Regulated Operations" program and how do I determine whether the "CRO rules" apply to a facility?
- § 3745-352-15 - Who is responsible for complying with the applicable CRO rules?
- § 3745-352-20 - What are my responsibilities if I am an owner or operator?
- § 3745-352-25 - What are my responsibilities if I am holder of a first mortgage on real property, a fiduciary, an indentured trustee for debt securities, or a receiver?
- § 3745-352-30 - How do I provide adequate security?
- § 3745-352-35 - How do I designate a contact person?
- § 3745-352-40 - How can I get a waiver from complying with certain requirements of Rule 3745-352-20 of the Administrative Code?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.