Chapter 3745-48 - Accessing Confidential Personal Information
- § 3745-48-01 - Personal information systems - definitions and incorporation by reference
- § 3745-48-02 - Procedures for accessing confidential personal information
- § 3745-48-03 - Valid reasons for accessing confidential personal information
- § 3745-48-04 - Confidentiality statutes
- § 3745-48-05 - Restricting and logging access to confidential personal information in computerized personal information systems
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.