Chapter 4715-5 - Dentists
- § 4715-5-01 - Criteria for admission to dental licensing examination
- § 4715-5-01.1 - Requirements for initial licensure for dentists
- § 4715-5-02 - Written work authorization
- § 4715-5-03 - Examination for dentists
- § 4715-5-04 - Specialty designation
- § 4715-5-05 - Use of general anesthesia and deep sedation
- § 4715-5-06 - Reports of adverse occurrences
- § 4715-5-07 - Use of conscious sedation
- § 4715-5-08 - Removable prosthesis identification
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.