Chapter 5120-2 - Determination, Reduction of Sentence
- § 5120-2-03 - Determination of minimum, maximum and definite sentences when multiple sentences are imposed
- § 5120-2-03.1 - Determination of stated prison terms and life sentences when multiple terms or sentences are imposed
- § 5120-2-03.2 - Determination of multiple sentences
- § 5120-2-04 - Reduction of minimum and maximum or definite sentence or stated prison term for jail time credit
- § 5120-2-05 - Time off for good behavior
- § 5120-2-06 - Earned credit for productive program participation
- § 5120-2-07 - Days of credit for maintaining minimum security
- § 5120-2-10 - Life sentences
- § 5120-2-12 - Calculation of time off for good behavior for prisoners committed to the department of rehabilitation and correction on or before October 31, 1987
- § 5120-2-14 - Risk reduction sentence
- § 5120-2-15 - Request for eighty per cent court release
- § 5120-2-17 - Administrative release of certain prisoners
- § 5120-2-19 - Recommended reduction of non-life felony indefinite prison term
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.