Subchapter 5 - Registration, Emission Inventory and Annual Operating Fees
- § 252:100-5-1 - Purpose
- § 252:100-5-1.1 - Definitions
- § 252:100-5-2 - Registration of potential sources of air contaminants
- § 252:100-5-2.1 - Emission inventory
- § 252:100-5-2.2 - Annual operating fees
- § 252:100-5-2.3 - Annual operating fees for area sources of air pollution 
- § 252:100-5-3 - Confidentiality of proprietary information
Current through Register Vol. 39, No. 7, December 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.