Subchapter 3 - Technology Centers Education
- § 780:15-3-1 - Rationale; corporation status; taxing authority
- § 780:15-3-2 - Establishment/Sustainment of a technology center district; sites and buildings
- § 780:15-3-3 - Elections in existing technology center districts
- § 780:15-3-4 - Financial management procedures for technology centers
- § 780:15-3-5 - Changes in districts' status
- § 780:15-3-6 - Technology center students
- § 780:15-3-7 - Special provisions
- § 780:15-3-8 - Calculation of administrative costs
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.