Division 45 - APPEALS, HEARINGS AND INVESTIGATIONS IN THE STATE SERVICE UNDER THE STATE PERSONNEL RELATIONS LAW
- § 115-045-0000 - Definition of Terms
- § 115-045-0002 - Computation of Time
- § 115-045-0005 - Filing of Appeals
- § 115-045-0010 - Regular Employee Appeals from Suspension, Reduction in Pay, Demotion and Dismissal Actions
- § 115-045-0017 - Appeals Concerning Temporary Appointments
- § 115-045-0020 - Other Appeals from Other Personnel Actions
- § 115-045-0021 - Dismissal Appeals by Management Service Employees with Immediate Prior Regular Classified Service
- § 115-045-0023 - [Repealed]
- § 115-045-0025 - Record of Public Meetings
- § 115-045-0030 - Conduct of Hearings
- § 115-045-0035 - [Repealed]
- § 115-045-0040 - [Repealed]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.