Division 20 - SPECIAL DISTRICT ELECTIONS
- § 165-020-0007 - Form SEL 704 as Cash/Security Deposit
- § 165-020-0020 - Notice of Election of Board Members for Special Districts
- § 165-020-0021 - Record Retention for Preparation of Notice of Election of Board Members for Special Districts
- § 165-020-0025 - Repealed
- § 165-020-0030 - Designation of Identification Numbers for Measures of Special Districts Located in More Than One County
- § 165-020-0035 - Nominating Schedule for Filling Vacancy in Office of Board Member of District
- § 165-020-0050 - Purpose
- § 165-020-0055 - Definition of Terms
- § 165-020-0060 - Repealed
- § 165-020-0440 - [Repealed]
- § 165-020-0445 - Adjusting the Terms of Office for Douglas County Transportation District Directors
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.