Division 87 - RELIEF FROM REPORTING AND LEVEL RECLASSIFICATION PETITIONS AND HEARINGS FOR ADULT SEX OFFENDERS
- § 255-087-0005 - Purpose and Authority
- § 255-087-0010 - Definitions
- § 255-087-0020 - Determination of Eligibility for Relief from Sex Offender Reporting
- § 255-087-0030 - Petitions for Relief
- § 255-087-0040 - Scheduling Hearings for Relief from Registration
- § 255-087-0050 - Determination of Eligibility for Reclassification of Sex Offender Notification Level
- § 255-087-0060 - Petitions for Reclassification
- § 255-087-0070 - Scheduling Hearings for Reclassification
- § 255-087-0080 - Hearing Procedures for Relief and Reclassification
- § 255-087-0090 - Final Decisions on Relief and Reclassification
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.