Division 10 - OREGON CRIMINAL OFFENDER INFORMATION SYSTEM
- § 257-010-0010 - Scope of System
- § 257-010-0015 - Definitions
- § 257-010-0020 - System Responsibilities
- § 257-010-0025 - Access to and Use of Criminal Offender Information
- § 257-010-0030 - Criminal Justice Research and Evaluation Projects
- § 257-010-0041 - [Effective until2/27/2022]Criminal Justice Information Services Division Fee Schedule
- § 257-010-0041 - [Effective2/27/2022]Criminal Justice Information Services Division Fee Schedule, version 2
- § 257-010-0035 - Access by Individuals for Purpose of Review and/or Challenge
- § 257-010-0045 - Violation of Rules
- § 257-010-0050 - Rights of Appeal
- § 257-010-0055 - Firearm Instant Check System
- § 257-010-0060 - Mental Health Information Reporting to NICS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.